Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA blocks viber files and image

cammy.busto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

WSA allow to accept text and block file attachment or image.

Is anyone know how to allow VIBER port 5242, 4244, 5243, 9785 for both TCP and UDP in order to send image and files tru viber?

Please help. 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

assethum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Do you have the access logs when passing Viber traffic via the WSA. The WSA will block the traffic for ports 5242, 4244, 5243, 9785 if the ports are not mentioned in the HTTP Connect ports section of the WSA under Access policies --> Protocols and User Agent --> HTTP CONNECT Ports.

Regards

Ash

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

assethum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Do you have the access logs when passing Viber traffic via the WSA. The WSA will block the traffic for ports 5242, 4244, 5243, 9785 if the ports are not mentioned in the HTTP Connect ports section of the WSA under Access policies --> Protocols and User Agent --> HTTP CONNECT Ports.

Regards

Ash

Hi assethum,

Thank for your reply.

Yes, the mentioned ports are already added in WSA Access Policies but still user can't upload image or any files.

Hello, 

May I know the tag on the access logs while passing traffic? Do you mind sharing the access logs with me?

Thanks

Ash 

HI assethum,

Viber apps can now send images and attached files. I saw the error in aclogs that viber is still blocking. Made some changes in Web Policies and now its working. Thanks for giving me hint :)

Hi may I know what changes did you set?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: