cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Control Hub/Meetings Upgrade

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Our site is in the AW cluster and was scheduled for an upgrade on 6/18; see attached screenshot from the Upgrade and Maintenance page.  I checked it this morning and our desktop app is still at 40.4.12.8 and the page version is at 40.4.13.2.  How can I get information on the status of this update for our site?

Response Signature

4 Replies 4

DerekD
Level 1
Level 1

We are also on AW.  The upgrade in 18-Jun was for the XML API - look at the "description" section of the web page you took a screen shot of.  We were scheduled to see 40.6 backend/client sometime today (23-Jun 0200-0700 GMT), but now I see on the maintenance page, we (cluster AW) aren't listed anymore in the schedule.

I had checked yesterday and thought I saw the AW cluster on the schedule last night but when I didn't see it today I assumed I'd misread something.  We have several MAC users that are interested in the blur background feature and I need to be able to tell them when we are scheduled.  I assume the delay is because of some of the security issues I've seen online but would love to get a response from a Cisco employee on this thread

if possible.

Response Signature

There were some last minute scheduling changes. No real details were given but the 6/23 and 6/24 upgrades were cancelled and are pending a reschedule.
Dear Cisco Webex Customer,
We recently sent you a notification that Cisco Webex tentatively scheduled the deployment of the Webex Meetings Suite 40.6 Release to all Webex services.
Some clusters for this upgrade have been cancelled. We will send an updated schedule for this upgrade once it is available, please see the revised schedule below.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Note: A copy of the original communication is included below.

AW, E, S Cancelled - Mon, June 22, 2020 7:00 PM and 11:59 PM PDT (GMT-7)
I, BI Cancelled - Tue, June 23, 2020 7:00 PM and 11:59 PM GMT+1
AS Cancelled - Tue, June 23, 2020 9:30 PM and *2:30 AM (*6/24/2020) Singapore Time (GMT+8)
AP Cancelled - Tue, June 23, 2020 9:00 PM and *2:00 AM (*6/24/2020) AEST (GMT+10)
AA, AO, F, R Cancelled - Tue, June 23, 2020 7:00 PM and 11:59 PM PDT (GMT-7)

Our cluster, AW, has finally upgraded.  Never did see it on the calendar again and it's been a couple days since I check so not sure exactly when the upgrade occurred.  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.