cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free Account without host-licence limitation?

ChristianBuhtz
Level 1
Level 1

I tried out the Free Account of WebEx. It was no problem to host two different meetings at the same time.

Because of a very complex video conference over two days I payed some money to have a starter account hoping to have more stability and features.

the "feature" is that I am not able anymore to host more then one meeting. Now I have to pay extra for each host licence. OK, I did it! Now I have 2 host licences but it still do not work.

I do not know how long it takes that the second licences will become active.

It is frustrating! I pay to be restricted in features compared to the free version!?

2 Replies 2

Phillip Remaker
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you provide more details?

If you have the licenses, you should be able to host two meetings at the same time.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX72012/Can-I-Host-Two-Meetings-at-the-Same-Time-with-the-Same-Login

The main account is registered via "karsten.schwarz@medizin.uni-halle.de". He has a starter licence and 2 host licences.

When login in the webex web-frontend (see attached screenshot "webex-1.png") as this user I can start one meeting but not one of the other scheduled. The second host licences does not matter here.

But there is a mystic second admin page "Site-Administration" (see attached screenshot "webex-2.png") which looks like a WordPress front end. There I created a second "User" not knowing what the consequences are.

No I can login into webex (like the first screenshot) with this second user ("christian.buhtz@medizin.uni-halle.de") I can see also the Starter Licences and the two host licences. I can start a "second" meeting while "karsten.schwarz" has a running meeting.

But that is NOT what I expected. I want to login as one user "karsten.schwarz" and start two of my schedulded meetings. I do not want to use a second account for this.

EDIT: Last week, before we payed money to you, we had a free account "karsten.schwarz@medizin.uni-halle.de". With this free one there was no problem to start two meetings at the same time as I described.