Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you get your own WebEx URL

Shams Rishad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know this might be a silly question, but I'm totally new to WebEx and I was wondering how can one get his/her own WebEx URL.

I've signed up for the free account and the URL is meetings.webex.com, and I've seen other people have their own site like albert.webex.com or like that. How do they do that? I've searched YouTube but couldn't find any relevant videos, maybe I don't even know what to search for.

The client for whom I'll be setting this up has also bought:

1. L-WBX-MC-NU-NEW (WebEx Named User MC- New Service)

1.1. L-WBX-MC-NU-S2-NY1 (New- MC Named User - Tier 2)

1.2. L-WBX-STRG-1G-NY1 (New- Cloud Storage- 1GB)

1.3. L-WBX-CMRNU-S2-NY1 (New- CMR Cloud NU- Tier 2)

I don't have any idea on the above either. All I know is they have two telepresence endpoints (SX10 and SX20) and they want to integrate those with WebEx.

Thanks in advance.

Rishad

1 Accepted Solution

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot have Personal Meeting Room option on free WebEx 11 (meetings.webex.com) site. You have to purchase one of Meeting Center options:

https://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing.html

-Dejan

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Susan101
Level 1
Level 1
Signing into free webex and asking for site url - Where donI find that. When I downloaded app I did not receive an email with any url?

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot have Personal Meeting Room option on free WebEx 11 (meetings.webex.com) site. You have to purchase one of Meeting Center options:

https://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing.html

-Dejan

I have a paid company account and would like to convert meeting files to MP4.  It requires a "Site URL", along with an Account Name and Password. Cisco documentation says: "use meetingcenter.webex.com, or cisoc.webex.com"; however, neither of those options works. As a paying customer, how do I find out my Site URL in order to download my MP4 converter?

The site url is usually <company name>.webex.com.

Response Signature

I have a paid plan as a starter and been assigned a URL as <companyname>.my.webex.com. 

Question, how to get ride of .my from the URL?

Thanks

I am curious about this as well.
Please let me know if anyone got responses or answers about it.

How to get customized WebEx URL without .my with licensed subscription 
I opened a new discussion on this if someone see this can also try to reply me there for newbies like me.

That doesn’t appear to work
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.