cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Dialpad

dblevins
Level 1
Level 1

Using the Android or Apple Webex Teams App.

Select the calling button from the bottom of the screen

select the dialpad icon in the lower right

a screen appears captioned -Start every call with Webex.

No dial pad is displayed.

if you press the x in the upper left it returns you to the calling screen but no dailpad is present

I need the dialpad mainly to dial unlisted extensions (paging and call park are most frequent) and occasionally outside phone numbers not in my contacts. Is this caused by a setting in the App or control hub. How do i get my dialpad back?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

dblevins
Level 1
Level 1

Got an email on my TAC case for this issue and it reads

We released a new version yesterday and this issue is fixed now. Please update to the latest version 40.12.2(1133)

I updated my App and it now works

Thanks

David

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

dblevins
Level 1
Level 1

Got an email on my TAC case for this issue and it reads

We released a new version yesterday and this issue is fixed now. Please update to the latest version 40.12.2(1133)

I updated my App and it now works

Thanks

David

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be related to the UX changes that were introduced in the latest release:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/8dmbcr/Webex-What-s-New#Cisco_Reference.dita_0f101eca-4aa2-4279-a78a-3169a1809a6e

Response Signature

I do have a PSTN service provider with webex calling

claudia.lievano
Level 1
Level 1

Any solution for this issue?? My application is updated as well as iPad/iPhone software.

dblevins
Level 1
Level 1

The little blue and white dial pad button is the one referenced in the original question.

I can search the numbers in the search bar but as orthers have seen you get Phone Service Unavalible

I haven’t had this problem before, but I think it’s your phone service. Not sure why you don’t have it. But here are some things you can do.

1. Try updating WebEx
  2. Check for updates for your computer, phone, or iPad.
  3. Unconnect from phone services then reconnect (if you have it connected)

Try those if it does not work then I don’t know why you don’t have it.

I tried those and I am still experiencing the same issue. iOS and App are up to date. I see the dial pad, but when you click it, a notification pops up, and you can only click close. It doesn't pull up a dial pad. If you enter the number in the search bar and click call, it gives the error that it cannot connect to call services.

To clarify, "I see the dial pad but when you click it", I meant I can see the dots you normally click to pull up the dial pad. But no number dial pad ever appears.

Liam Morlen
Level 1
Level 1
  1. Do you have a dial pad button? If you tap/click on the phone on the bottom of your screen, you could see a little blue and white dial pad button.

Liam Morlen
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have the error “Can not connect to phone services?” Because I have that two but I have the dial pad... Try updating WebEx.

FirefoxTats
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed you can enter a phone number in the search bar at the top of the screen and click a call icon, but it just gives an error that it “Webex can’t connect to phone services”. 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.