cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Old Webex Teams Clients?

dvb
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I find a repository of archived Webex Teams clients (i.e. not the most recent)? I am unable to find it using the search terms that come to my mind.

1 Accepted Solution

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

From admin.webex.com go to Messaging > Webex Teams software release management > Builds available for download

You will get a few previous releases to download for the different supported desktop platforms. If you are looking for mobile releases, then you need to follow a slightly more complicated process as outlined here https://help.webex.com/en-us/j6gys3/Sign-Up-for-the-Mobile-Application-Management-Program

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.22.43.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Nice! Thanks for pointing out. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

From admin.webex.com go to Messaging > Webex Teams software release management > Builds available for download

You will get a few previous releases to download for the different supported desktop platforms. If you are looking for mobile releases, then you need to follow a slightly more complicated process as outlined here https://help.webex.com/en-us/j6gys3/Sign-Up-for-the-Mobile-Application-Management-Program

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.22.43.png

Many thanks, Stoyan!

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't think it is available online for download. Is there any particular reason you are looking for old version? Maybe TAC will be able to help you to get older version.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Never seen any such repository. What is your use case for this?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.