Views
Helpful
Replies

Tuning Service Discovery for WEbex Hybrid call services

OpeyemiO
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!! 

I am looking out for how to Tune service discovery for Cisco Webex teams hybrid call service using CUCM. Similar to Jabber,  this can be achieve by specifying SERVICES_DOMAIN and VOICE_SERVICES_DOMAIN  in the Bootstrap/MSI.

I would appreciate if someone can let me know how we can archive the same thing in CISCO Webex Teams.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This can be achieved by setting the UC manager profile on control hub. By default Webex teams will use your webex site domain, if you want discovery performed on a different domain like you mentioned, then configure your UC manager profile in control hub

Please rate all useful posts

Thank you Mr. Ayo for the feedback. This sounds very helpful, since this is not what I can do with bootstrap/MSI on the client, I will need my admin to check that on the control hub first this Monday. I will surely keep you posted. 

Thanks 

OP

Hello Mr. Ayo and all, I just received some feedback on the above.I believe there is one key information that was missing in that question .

I should have mentioned that, We require that by default some users use the default domain that is setup in the UC
Manager profile in control hub (lets say example.com), which will target a regional UC platform.

What we want to do is have a subset of users, who can manually target a sub-domain or a separate domain (lets say UC.example.com) to be able to reach a different UC platform.
This sub-domain/separate domain will have an SRV that will resolve to this specific desired UC platform.

Can this still be done at the control hub level or we can do something similar to the MSI/Bootstrap at the client level.

PS: Is there any way to flush and clear the registration catche or config file of the Webex Teams similar to how we clear in App Data for Jabber.

Thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.