cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Call Me Being Sent to Voicemail on iPhone

pkanalas
Level 1
Level 1

Any recommendations on bulk adding Webex Call Me numbers to iPhone users that have their unknown number to voicemail enabled?

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you are having a lot of instances such as this, it would be a good use case to enable the "Press 1 to join the meeting" option to help prevent call me's being sent to voicemail.

Thanks, Mike. I should clarify that the issue is more with the end users being able to answer since the Webex phone numbers aren't in their contact list so the iPhones are sending directly to Voicemail. Should users just turn this off on their phone or is there a way to list all Webex numbers (is there a list)?

Oh so you do not allow answering calls if they are not in as a contact?
What type of audio service are you using? If CCA-SP, the carrier should be able to provide you all the source numbers. I typically only see one per region.
If you are using the native Cisco audio, your SE or rep should be able to provide the list.

Thanks again, Mike. I'll reach out to our rep.

Hi Pkanalas,

Were you able to get it working? I have the same issue. Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. Just seems to be one of those things that iPhone users can't enable or it will send to VM.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.