cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex: how could I get to use breakout rooms in Webex meeting?

tomliuwhite
Level 1
Level 1

When I use zoom, there is one option that allows me to set up breakout rooms. I am wondering how could I do that in Webex meetings? Does Starter version of Webex meeting have this feature?

Thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

Breakout rooms have not yet been added to Webex Meetings.  This should be available later this year.  others have also been using webex Teams for breakouts in the meantime.

@tomliuwhite wrote:

When I use zoom, there is one option that allows me to set up breakout rooms. I am wondering how could I do that in Webex meetings? Does Starter version of Webex meeting have this feature?

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

Breakout rooms have not yet been added to Webex Meetings.  This should be available later this year.  others have also been using webex Teams for breakouts in the meantime.

@tomliuwhite wrote:

Thanks. 

You also have the ability to use breakout rooms in Webex Training but you would have to check with your admin to see if you have that licensing.  Webex Training also has other "classroom" type features such as tests and labs.

Response Signature

jennifma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

were you able to find a solution to use breakout rooms in a WebEx meeting?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.