Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Hybrid Calendar

CGL
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, 

I am looking for information around multiple exchange instances connected to the same Expressway Cluster. 

We have a client that has Webex Hybrid Cloud Connector that connects to their on-prem Exchange and a separate Directory Connector for AD integration. 

They have a business requirement to bring in two new domains that have separate on-prem Exchange and AD Instances. I can find documentation on bringing other AD instances in but can't see anywhere it outlines multiple on-prem exchange instances. 

Is this even possible with a single Expressway cluster or would we need a separate ExWay cluster to add in to their Webex tenancy?

Any information would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

1 Reply 1

Prassha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team

If I understand correctly, you are asking to add two more new domains with separate instances. As per my knowledge this is quite possible with single Expressway cluster if your number of users are increasing as per max OVA limits. I would suggest to reach out to Cisco AS as you know the documentation is very less publicly available for WebEx teams. Its better to get it verified before committing to client.

Rate if you find this helpful

Regards
Prassha3
Rate if you find this helpful

Rate if you find this helpful or Mark Solutions as Accepted