cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex meeting license

Tesfaye41175
Level 1
Level 1

We have webex meeting subscription that is going to expire in two months, can we renew it now and how do we renew it.

6 Replies 6

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Contact to your WebEx account Manager or Partner they will share the provisions link to you which you have to fill to renew your WebEx subscription again.

Renewal notification email you have been received Pls follow that steps which was mention on renewal email.

Pls vote for all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

If purchased directly, You should be able to renew it from  Webex Control Hub, click Account under Management in the left navigation menu.

if purchased though a  Cisco partner. Contact the partner for renewal quote. 

Response Signature

One thing I didn't mention Regarding our subscription number is our license for part number A-SPK-CUWP-CLOUD expire in two months and it automatically renewal for another 1 year. but the last date to renew or add to an existing subscription is On June 14,2019 and the last date of support subscription is June 30,2022 as mentioned in this link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/customer-journey-platform/eos-eol-notice-c51-741714.html?dtid=osscdc000283 so, can it be renewed for 1 year since it is automatically renewal? I have attached the screenshot of our license summary for your additional information. 

The last day to renew the subscription was June 14, 2019. You need to go with a migration/replacement part number.  

AFAIK  CUWP part number is for Partners,  are you a partner ? 

If you are a partner there are  some attractive NFR offers . Contact your Cisco SE. 

Response Signature

yes we are partners, but subscription is set to automatically renewal so even if last day to renew is June 14, 2019 that doesnt renew it automatically?

You need to move to  Webex part number. 

As I mentioned, There are some attractive NFR options for Webex in our region. Check with you local Cisco SE what's the best options available in your region for partners.

Response Signature