cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx meetings and WebEX teams for VDI

DON PETERSON
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to roll out WebEx Meetings and WebEx Teams for VDI.  We use VMWare Horizon 7.12 and have Windows 10 thin clients.  I have both, the WebEx Meetings and WebEx Teams, vdi clients installed on my thin client and both desktop apps installed in my Win10 vm.  No matter how I install them and what versions I use the virtual channels will not establish.  If I do a health check in Teams I do not see the virtual channel listed.  And when I start a WebEx Meeting the preview window does not have a white background like it mentions in the Admin guide.  As a result, the video quality is awful.  I've made sure the registry entries are set, EnableVDI=1 for Teams and VDIFeatureEnabled=1 for Webex Meetings.  I've gone through both admin/deployment guides a dozen times and everything looks rights with my setup.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

1 Reply 1

have you got this problem fixed? im using citrix workspace and no issues i had. Did u enabled the port required for the app to work?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.