cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings

Martha.Cuellar
Level 1
Level 1

I was conducting a Webex Meeting, with a PowerPoint, when It kicked me out of the session, leaving me unable to join back. What caused this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Your control hub administrator may be able to look at the logs from your meeting as well.  If your bandwidth, computer memory, RAM, etc. is at max and you try to share a document, it can drop the connection.  Since the device/connection was already having trouble, it may not let you back in.  I've often been able to find an issue with poor internet connectivity or hardware limitations that were the root cause of a dropped meeting that led us to a solution that didn't require TAC support.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Your control hub administrator may be able to look at the logs from your meeting as well.  If your bandwidth, computer memory, RAM, etc. is at max and you try to share a document, it can drop the connection.  Since the device/connection was already having trouble, it may not let you back in.  I've often been able to find an issue with poor internet connectivity or hardware limitations that were the root cause of a dropped meeting that led us to a solution that didn't require TAC support.

Response Signature

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Please open a ticket with TAC - they will be able to see what the logs say.

Probably nothing that can be discovered through this community board.