cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Determine Abandoned Vs Non-Connected Calls in Webex Calling CDR

keyle
Level 1
Level 1

My organization has a need to differentiate abandoned calls vs calls that were not connected for another type of reason (dropped call, etc). Currently in Webex Calling CDR data, the only way to calculate abandoned calls is if the Answered property = false and the releasing party = the originating party. However, I believe this will incorrectly include calls as abandoned that may not actually be abandoned (e.g. the originating party's carrier dropped the call before it was answered).

Is there a way I am able to determine this information with what is currently given in Webex Calling CDR data and if not, can we request this information to be provided in the CDR data?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

cdrguru
Level 1
Level 1

Hello KeyLe,

For a refined approach to distinguish between abandoned and non-connected calls in Webex Calling CDR, consider utilizing the CorrelationID to group call legs. This method allows for accurate identification of call outcomes:

• Abandoned in Queue: No agent leg paired with the incoming call leg.
  • Abandoned while Ringing: Incoming call leg with an unanswered agent leg.
  • Abandoned while on Hold: Incoming call leg with an answered agent leg, but caller disconnected.

This analysis, however, can be complex. Metropolis offers tools like QLive and Expo XT, designed to simplify these insights, automating the analysis process and enhancing call management efficiency.

For a deeper dive into how our solutions can support your needs, feel free to reach out or visit our website.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.