cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8875 IP phone

lpersing
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - I am fortunate to have 5 8875's available for testing in the next few weeks. We'd like to add them to our Control Hub but they are not selectable as a device to provision. Does anyone have an idea of when they will be supported on Webex?

2 Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @lpersing,

I had similar issue and received below response from Cisco Team: "This device isn't supported at this time. It is something that is coming down the pipeline, but it hasn't been released as of yet. The documentation was updated in error showing that it was supported."

I hope this is helpful.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

As a follow up I just checked and the 8875 is now selectable in Control Hub. I registered all 5 phones using activation codes. Let the testing begin!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @lpersing,

I had similar issue and received below response from Cisco Team: "This device isn't supported at this time. It is something that is coming down the pipeline, but it hasn't been released as of yet. The documentation was updated in error showing that it was supported."

I hope this is helpful.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

As a follow up I just checked and the 8875 is now selectable in Control Hub. I registered all 5 phones using activation codes. Let the testing begin!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.