Views
Helpful
Replies

Camera presets and zoom levels

Marcour
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

When using camera presets I recognized that I can not use the maximum zoom level of the Quad cam. When I zoom in completely and store that setting as preset 1, the zoom level is not the same, when I activate the preset afterwards. It is stored with a slightly less zoom level. Does anybody else see this?

And while we're at it, I can't seem to manually zoom in as much as SpeakerTrack does. So when I want to control the cam completely via presets, I have no way of getting the same zoomed in shots as with SpeakerTrack.

Is this by design? Does anyone have any insight into this? I would really love to be able to completely control the cam via presets in some scenarios, but I need the full zoom.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Laters,

André

1 Accepted Solution

Hi,

Quad Camera uses the three left cameras for Speaker Track and the far right camera for full view, which is the default camera that can be managed and preset from the touch 10. This camera cannot zoom as much as the other three...
What you can do is force the quad to use one of the three "speaker track" cameras with the follow xcommand (you can put Center,Left or Right depending which camera you want) from the device gui (Developer API):

xcommand Camera PositionSet CameraId: 1 Lens: Center Zoom: 1500

You can then adjust the position and zoom you want from the Touch 10 and save as a preset.
If you put Speaker Track back on and then off, the system will use the far right camera as it did before.

Kostas

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi,

Quad Camera uses the three left cameras for Speaker Track and the far right camera for full view, which is the default camera that can be managed and preset from the touch 10. This camera cannot zoom as much as the other three...
What you can do is force the quad to use one of the three "speaker track" cameras with the follow xcommand (you can put Center,Left or Right depending which camera you want) from the device gui (Developer API):

xcommand Camera PositionSet CameraId: 1 Lens: Center Zoom: 1500

You can then adjust the position and zoom you want from the Touch 10 and save as a preset.
If you put Speaker Track back on and then off, the system will use the far right camera as it did before.

Kostas