cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CVI - Unable to connect from 2 devices

ben.huson
Level 1
Level 1

We are in the middle of cloud registering our devices and have come up against an issue with a couple of devices.

They are registered fine and look like they should work etc.

However when we try and dial into the Cisco CVI service the behaviour is extremely strange.

1. The device connects into the Teams meeting with no audio or video but after a couple of seconds it drops out of the call
  2. It then re-joins the meeting immediately after but again with no video or audio, incoming or outgoing
  3. After approx. 1 min the device then drops out of the call.

Its as if the call isn’t being cascaded from the CVI service correctly for some reason!?

I have compared settings between these 2 devices and other working ones and I cannot spot any settings differences. The only thing I did notice is that the 2 devices have the ‘Multisite’ option key assigned to them. I have removed that key, restarted and tried testing again, but still have the same problem.

I then looked through the logs, and the only thing I could spot were a number of ‘Multistream’ messages/errors on the 2 problematic devices.

Do any of you have any ideas what might be causing this? Could it be the old multi site option that is still causing issues?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.