cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ETA for WebEx breakout room support on video endpoints?

jeffpeterson
Level 1
Level 1

Any updates on when this functionality may release?  I heard some months ago it was in development.  I have not been able to find any recent news related.

6 Replies 6

I assumed that this wasn't in the pipeline, but am glad to read that it may be. We have a need for our room units to be admitted to breakout sessions as well.

Just a note, please stop writing Webex with a capital second “e”. It’s been a few years since Cisco stopped using this spelling.

Response Signature

Starting in WBS40.9, you can use breakout sessions in meetings to place your participants into smaller groups where they can collaborate and share ideas. Check out what you can do in breakout sessions as a meeting host, cohost, or attendee.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/nroo6fs/Webex-Meetings-Breakout-Sessions

Response Signature

I'm aware of the functionality in the native application.  Where it's still absent is on video endpoints.  I'm looking for when that functionality will be available.

The July roadmap shows it is coming Q3 CY21, unfortunately nothing more specific than that.

Better check with your  local Cisco SE, They can provide you more informations .

Response Signature