Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quad Camera password

The default password for the Quad Camera serial port is not working. I used admin/cisco and shown in the this link but does not work. I also performed a factory reset a couple of time to make sure that was not the issue.  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/collaboration-endpoints/webex-room-series/215671-console-access-for-webex-room-series-dev.pdf

7 Replies 7

JefersonViana
Level 1
Level 1

i just tried "admin" and password blank, but is not working. Our quadcam is not recognized by Codec. Was already performed reset factory and changed HDMI and network cable but not solved

The quadcam is not at codec, it has no web interface, the person on this thread previously was referring to the codec the quadcam was connected to I'm assuming, but you're mentioning the codec separatley, so I'm not clear on what you're trying to do. 

Yes quadcam is conected on Codec by cable HDMI and ethernet. I'm connected directly on quadcam by serial cable. The issue is in our Quadcam only, the Codec is working fine. Was tryed reset factory on Quadcam but it was not solved

Are you sure you have the ethernet cable connected to the right port on the codec? What codec are you using? On the Room Kit Plus you should be using the right most of the three network ports. 

PJMack_0-1690309221495.png

The quadcam is not working with Codec, was tried reset factory on both devices but not solved. Codec is working fine, but quadcam no. Was checked and changed all cables and are connected correctly. I'm trying connect on Cam by console CLI to check erros, but admin password is not working

jeviana_0-1705415699010.png

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Those instructions are incorrect for a device running a recent software version.   The default username is still "admin" but then leave the password blank.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.