Views
Helpful
Replies

Some suggestions for Webex Desk Pro

Xingxing Zhang
Spotlight
Spotlight

It is strongly recommended:
Desk Pro enables HDMI output, which can be used to connect to a larger screen or projection.
Desk Pro USB-C adds network port conversion (laptop is connected to Desk Pro's wired network via USB-C)
USB-B of Desk Pro can be connected to mouse, keyboard, etc.
The whiteboard function of Desk Pro is not rich enough.
Desk Pro is expensive.

Finally, I wish Desk Pro a big sale!(Force God People Loyal Knife Brave  力神人忠刀勇)

微信图片_202106141232201.jpg

微信图片_202106141232202.jpg

微信图片_202106141232203.jpg

6 Replies 6

Scott Nieto
Level 1
Level 1

Room Kit Mini is a better deal $, in my opinion.

The quality app integration is the easiest app integration for Webex. The Cisco team has produced an incredibly beneficial RSS feed integration for new blog article. If you're seeking to make Webex the primary display for your community, find each beneficial information feed at your ORG, locate the ones which might be relative to your org too.

I believe the HDMI output is enabled to use for secondary monitor?

yshaaban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you try the HDMI out to get the view on external screen?

Marcour
Level 1
Level 1

Are you suggesting that you can pass the wired network from the Desk Pro to a PC via USB-C? How would that work? Is that something you need to enable in the settings like USB-passthrough for HID devices? I would love that feature but I doubt this is available... Anyone?

I guess it would work like a normal USB-C docking passing network, audio, video and usb over the USB-C cable. Often the users have separate networks for their video systems and their computers, but if all on same network, this could been a good feature!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.