Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble Provisioning CP-7832-3PCC-K9

Chris46
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Hive Mind,

I ordered a CP-7832-3PCC-K9 and was unsuccessful in adding it to my Organization via CH. I performed a factory reset (several times), and changed the profile rule to http://cloudupgrader.webex.com/Cisco/Upgrade/$MAU/$SWVER/$PSN.xml. The phone went through several reboots, but never would provision properly. 

There was never a time where after resetting I was prompted to enter an activation code. I also attempted to add the device via MAC address as well, and was unsuccessful. 

I've added dozens of devices (from CP-8841 to Room Kits and DX80s) to my Organization, but I figured I'd reach out to the group to see if there was something simple I was missing. I know the 7832 is supported in WxC, but perhaps there are certain software versions that aren't supported? My understanding was after adding that profile rule, the device would download the most UTD firmware, but perhaps I'm mistaken. 

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with this or other devices? Do I have anything to try before RMAing this back to the place of purchase? Thank you for any information you can provide!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.