Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Cloud Registered Room, Unable to view more than 9 video on Teams

Authentic8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I recently migrated all of my conference rooms to Webex Cloud.  All the rooms are currently using the Cisco Room Kit Plus / Pro.  I have integrated and created a Macros for Microsoft Teams to be used as that is our main application for our organization.  The issue we are facing is that sometimes we would have a hybrid meeting with say 15-30 folks.  However, on our display it is only showing 9 participant video feeds while everyone else shows a black square even though their camera feed is on.  I have the layout as equal. Is anyone also experiencing this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

This is clearly stated in the documentation under Features and limitations for VIMT or CVI as it is also known as.

image.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

This is clearly stated in the documentation under Features and limitations for VIMT or CVI as it is also known as.

image.png

Response Signature

Roger, thanks for that as I completely missed that.  In this case, would that mean the alternative to view more than 9 needs to be under a different meeting provider such as Webex?  

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.