cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't get Profile Picture to show in WebEx Events

SK7786
Level 1
Level 1

I'm able to Upload a Profile Picture which shows in my Personal Room and WebEx Meetings. But for WebEx events, it reverts to my initials. The file is 720x720 pixels and less than 5megs. Really frustrating esp as host. Any advice would be appreciated.

5 Replies 5

bobbi.geise
Level 1
Level 1

any updates on this issue yet? 

Not that I ever found but last looked in Aug 2020. At that time I learned that WebEx Events simply didn't have the capability. Good luck...it was definitely frustrating!

Thank you for your reply. My understanding is that Webex will be going through some big transitions, merging the different platforms. Maybe then events, meetings and others will sync and function as one! We can only hope…

Yes, we should be seeing a major overhaul of Event Center in the next couple of months. Being able to add an avatar is on the road map from what I have seen.

Response Signature

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Events, your avatar will not show.  (Mine does not either) I will take a look at future updates and come to this when I hear of a possible update! 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.