cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Webex Event Options be saved to a profile or template?

Shawn McBreen
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if it is possible in any way to save your Event options settings for repeated use.  Not the invite and attendee portion as we have all that working, but for the actual options in the Event session window.  For instance, it would be nice to save "Music Mode & Q&A" as Enabled and set other options such as "Chat, Attention Tracking, Feedback, & Hand Raising" as Disabled for specific event types rather than having to manually set those options for each event.

I have not yet found a way to accomplish this but figured since some people host many events regularly that this might be possible.  

If it is not currently possible, can this be setup as a Feature Request to allow for "Event Profiles" to be created which would configure different Event Options for different event types that can be easily selected at the Hosts discretion or even make it part of the event scheduling template.  Thanks!

The attached photo is just reference to where I'm accessing the event options I'm referring to.

1 Reply 1

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is not a way to templatize the in event features used / not used to date, but I do like the idea if these are settings i frequently set.  Definitely worth adding here! https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas 

I do have my own checklist (in my head being I have done it so many times) that I follow each time I open an event! 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.