cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customized emails to registered participants in advance of the Webex Event

MarkSavage09270
Level 1
Level 1

I am a new user with Webex Events. I see that I can send out reminder emails to those who have registered. However, I can't determine if there is a way to send a customized email to the participants prior to the event. For example, I sent out the invite to our webinar, we have 30+ registered so far, but now I would like to request questions for the presenter in advance so that he might be able to prepare for those questions. Is there a way for me to send an email to them through Webex Events that is not a standard email already built into the system? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Any features you'd like to see added, please add them here and others can vote for it too!  :) https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

In the meantime, there is the registration report you can pull to reach out to approved attendees.  Once you are on your Events page, (same page you go to when scheduling) Click on "My Webex" (top bar) > My Reports (Left side nav bar)  Scroll down a little for Events reporting.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's not a way to do this unless you use registration before inviting attendees and having one the registration questions be "Text Box" style and ask the question, "do you have questions for the Presenter" 

If people have already registered, or if you've invited them to join, you may need to reach out separately via email to ask if there are questions ahead of time.  

Response Signature

Thanks for the reply. This might be something that you consider adding as a feature. There may be other reasons to communicate with those who have registered.

Any features you'd like to see added, please add them here and others can vote for it too!  :) https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

In the meantime, there is the registration report you can pull to reach out to approved attendees.  Once you are on your Events page, (same page you go to when scheduling) Click on "My Webex" (top bar) > My Reports (Left side nav bar)  Scroll down a little for Events reporting.  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.