Helpful
Replies

Event Attendees

archie_flip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,
Two questions:
Can all participants join the training/Event session as video or not?
C
an I export a report to show the total time for each attendee for the Webex event?

1 Accepted Solution

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In events only the Host and panelists can be on video. In training, you can join the main session but not the breakout rooms as video.

All your summary reports are available after the meetings under My Reports. After searching, you can put the event or meeting id in the detailed search to find more granular attendee details.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

StevenReed97237
Level 1
Level 1

My reports is not longer available in the UI.  Today you can view past meetings you hosted but I see no way to export.

Once you are signed in, click on your name, top right.  you'll find reports under there. 

Response Signature

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there then how to solve same problem of taking reports from this site.

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In events only the Host and panelists can be on video. In training, you can join the main session but not the breakout rooms as video.

All your summary reports are available after the meetings under My Reports. After searching, you can put the event or meeting id in the detailed search to find more granular attendee details.

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there then how to solve same problem of taking reports.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.