cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit polling participants

nglunt
Level 1
Level 1

We would like to conduct an event with panelists and attendees however we only want to give panelists the option to participate in the polling.  The attendee responses are not needed and I would rather not filter out all of the individual responses after the meeting.  Is there a way to only poll certain groups or even certain people?

1 Accepted Solution

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! Unfortunately there is not a way to run the poll using the polling feature in Webex to target only certain people.  What I might do in this situation is use a browser based poll (perhaps Survey Monkey) to develop the poll, then send the link for the poll in the chat panel privately to the Panelists. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! Unfortunately there is not a way to run the poll using the polling feature in Webex to target only certain people.  What I might do in this situation is use a browser based poll (perhaps Survey Monkey) to develop the poll, then send the link for the poll in the chat panel privately to the Panelists. 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.