cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

List of Registered Attendees

bethann
Level 1
Level 1

I'm hosting several WebEx Events and need to share a list of registered attendees with my colleagues. Currently, I can only see how to click on each event, click manage registrations, and view the list. With 12 events coming up, this can become a cumbersome task.

• Is there a feature for creating/exporting this list so it can be shared?
  • Is there a feature for having a report send an update of registrants on a daily basis and emailed to all hosts/alternate hosts?
  • Do you have any other suggestions on how I might be able to share this information in a more efficient way?
1 Accepted Solution

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! 

Only the scheduling host can pull registration reports, and there is not a way to automate it. 

Because you have 12 events coming up you can pull ONE report that pulls in registrants for all the sessions.  

Once you are signed in to your Webex site, click where you see your name in top right and click "My reports"  Once there, scroll to the Events reports and use the "Registration Report"  put in your date range.  These reports can be opened / saved in excel. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! 

Only the scheduling host can pull registration reports, and there is not a way to automate it. 

Because you have 12 events coming up you can pull ONE report that pulls in registrants for all the sessions.  

Once you are signed in to your Webex site, click where you see your name in top right and click "My reports"  Once there, scroll to the Events reports and use the "Registration Report"  put in your date range.  These reports can be opened / saved in excel. 

Response Signature

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there then how to solve same problem of taking reports.