cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Webex Event Stats?

sanhos
Level 1
Level 1

Our company held a Webex Event for the first time. We would like to download any available stats like number of users, who logged on, where they were located, how long were they on, how much bandwidth was used, etc. Is there anything available beyond what's on the Insights tab?

2 Accepted Solutions

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the Webex site the host of the event can access reports about the events he/she scheduled:
Cisco_Webex_Meetings.png

There are some specific reports for Webex Events:
Webex.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For this you can pull a report.  Once you sign in, click where you see your name, top right and select "My reports"  You'll see the Event reports you can pull there.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For this you can pull a report.  Once you sign in, click where you see your name, top right and select "My reports"  You'll see the Event reports you can pull there.  

Response Signature

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there then how to solve same problem of taking reports.

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the Webex site the host of the event can access reports about the events he/she scheduled:
Cisco_Webex_Meetings.png

There are some specific reports for Webex Events:
Webex.png

Response Signature

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there then how to solve same problem of taking reports.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.