cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Events Q&A transcript?

Deauna.Gibbs
Level 1
Level 1

We had a live event and enabled the Q&A panel to capture questions in real time. When I ended the event, I wanted the Chat and Q&A transcripts, but only the Chat transcript is available for download. Does WebEx record the Q&A panel or is this information now lost to us?  

1 Accepted Solution

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whenever I have an event, I manually save the Chat and QA from the File menu.  BUT, its also saved automatically for me.  I find it in "Documents" Then there's a folder with some numbers and the title of my event.  In there is where I find the chat and QA file.  If there is no chat or QA during the session, there will not be a file.  

I attached a screen shot of where I find it. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whenever I have an event, I manually save the Chat and QA from the File menu.  BUT, its also saved automatically for me.  I find it in "Documents" Then there's a folder with some numbers and the title of my event.  In there is where I find the chat and QA file.  If there is no chat or QA during the session, there will not be a file.  

I attached a screen shot of where I find it. 

Response Signature

Thank you! I thought I saved it from a prior event, but it's been a while and I couldn't remember where to find it.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.