Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Poll Editor

Hi,

I would like to create multiple questions at once for Polls I want to use in a WebEx meeting.  I have seen that there is supposed to be a WebEx Poll Editor available when I search this, but the sites all seem to take me to a dead-end.  Can someone help me with the way to download and load?

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We found the poll editor on the Downloads link on the Training suite site after we logged into our account on our webex domain.  It's doesn't appear to be available on the Meetings suite site though.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Also you have the ability to create polls in meetings. I haven’t tested this https://help.webex.com/en-us/n0pdj9x/Start-a-Poll-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you are a Webex customer
Go to your Site
Login
Click on Webex Events
The under Support | Downloads
Find it there under "Webex Poll Questionnaire Editor"
I have used this on Windows to create questions and multiple choices ones at that, (yes it doesn't look modern. Noted). Saves as a *.atp file. When ready in your event you can load the file up and open your poll.
Other options are available that some customers have used Poll Everywhere and other similar solutions to show off live results dynamically. (You're on your own there, feel free to play its not an official recommendation.)

Response Signature

Hi,
I am a WebEx customer with Abbott.

I followed your directions precisely as these were also shown on my internet searches. When I get to Support | Download, the "WebEx Poll Questionnaire Editor" is not available or found anywhere on the screen.

The options available are to download any of the following:
* Cisco WebEx Meetings Desktop App
* Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools
* Mobile App
* Cisco WebEx Meetings for Google Calendar App for G Suite
* Cisco WebEx Meetings Scheduler for Microsoft Office 365

None of these are the WebEx Poll Questionnaire Editor. Am I missing something here?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony.Orzechowski@abbott.com

It sounds like you're still on the Meetings Suite.  In the bottom left of the screen, you should see Webex Training if it's available on your account.  If it's not, your control hub administrator should be able to check if your account has this enabled.

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We found the poll editor on the Downloads link on the Training suite site after we logged into our account on our webex domain.  It's doesn't appear to be available on the Meetings suite site though.  

Response Signature

Thanks Kathy! 

Hi Kathy,

This was perfect.  I found it right away.  Thanks so much.  I'm not sure why it is tucked away from the other downloads, but your help was terrific.

Thanks,

Tony

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.