cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Town Hall mass invite?

AmHayes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! Is there an option or way to add multiple email addresses at once to an invite vs individually? Trying to find a quicker way with 3,000 people to invite.

1 Accepted Solution

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Typically, we handle this by sending the invite via our email client.  We don't do it via the Webex scheduling portal.  What we do is to invite only the panelists via the portal, but then copy the attendee link that you obtain after creating the meeting and pasting that into a calendar invite for the attendees.  This way you can use existing distribution lists or at bare minimum, paste all the email addresses in to the "To" or "BCC" fields to send out the in attendee link and any supporting information/instructions.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Typically, we handle this by sending the invite via our email client.  We don't do it via the Webex scheduling portal.  What we do is to invite only the panelists via the portal, but then copy the attendee link that you obtain after creating the meeting and pasting that into a calendar invite for the attendees.  This way you can use existing distribution lists or at bare minimum, paste all the email addresses in to the "To" or "BCC" fields to send out the in attendee link and any supporting information/instructions.

Response Signature

I too, handle it the same as above ^^^  

There is a template option you can use to import a list of attendees if you want to invite via the scheduler.  

Here's how: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX29493/How-Do-I-Invite-Attendees-by-Importing-a-CSV-File 

I also attached the template.  The required fields are B - Name and C - Email address

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.