Helpful
Replies

How to schedule a WebEx Event to use LiveStream feature

jennifma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A customer had the following question:

"I’m trying to learn more out more about scheduling a live stream Webex meeting
for my daughter’s 8th grade continuation on May 28. Her class is just 68 kids, but with parents, grandparents, etc we would like to invite over 200 people to attend, so streaming on Facebook Live is perfect! We’d like to share a slide show, play a class song, hear from the principal, a few teachers and a few kids to make this special. Many of these kids have been at this school since they were 3, so while this is not a HS or college graduation, it is still a big milestone.

I believe I need to schedule a WebEx event and will then be able to use Facebook Live and allow for up to 10 presenters and moderators for any online Q&A if needed. How do I schedule a WebEx event for a public school? Can I do this with my Webex account? I didn't think others could join.

I assume for many people this will be the first time they use WebEx (like my parents), so I want to make this as easy as possible.

Thank you!"

1 Reply 1

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This is an external forum I will reach out to you internally.
Others may find this post helpful and articles on help.webex.com<>
https://blog.webex.com/webex-meetings/live-streaming-with-webex-meetings-for-your-virtual-events-whats-new-and-how-to-use-it/
Thanks
Ashish

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.