cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing into whiteboard

jesussaves
Level 1
Level 1

How do you import graphics into whiteboard? 

8 Replies 8

jasminemercer1
Level 1
Level 1

@jesussaves wrote:

How do you import graphics into whiteboard? 

Follow these steps to import graphics into Cisco Webex Whiteboard:

Open whiteboard: Launch the Cisco Webex Whiteboard application or access it through the Cisco Webex Meetings platform.

Start a session: Start or join a whiteboard session where you have editing rights.

Access Import Option: Find the option to import graphics. It may be labeled "Input", "Insert" or represented by an icon that looks like a picture or graphic.

Select file: Click on the import option and select the graphic file you want to import. Supported file formats usually include common image formats such as JPEG, PNG or SVG.

Confirm: Once the graphic is imported, you may want to resize, move, or rotate it as needed to fit within your whiteboard canvas.

Note: Save Changes: After arranging the graphics to your satisfaction, save any changes made to the ncedcloud canvas whiteboard to ensure that your imported graphics are preserved for future reference.

I'm not able to see the option to import a graphic/image.  Below is a screenshot from my whiteboard toolbar.  I am using the Webex App on a Windows computer but also tried this from a Webex Desktop and wasn't able to find a import option.

KathyN_0-1710949725544.png

Response Signature

Jeremy Hutterer
Level 1
Level 1

I also cannot figure out how to enter pictures. I would love to take drawings for a presentation and draw on them during the presentation. 

Classically I share my screen and use drawing tools on my desktop

Are you able to save what you created after?  I also have a webex board I am trying to test out, I want to use the webex board to draw on what I have on my screen and then be able to save it after the session ends.

I use a PC, share my screen and use software from my computer. I can draw
with a variety of tools, and can save it all on the computer.

Figured out how to do what I was looking to do.  You have to share your screen to the Webex board, then in the lower left hand corner of the board you can choose to draw. The webex board will take a screenshot and then open the screenshot on a new whiteboard. 

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't know... But I looked at my whiteboards, and I have images in them.

And I can't find any information about how to add or import images. It's weird.
Look at this snapshot I took of my test Whiteboard...