Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording Password for education connector

julsa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys

We started using education connector for our moodle this semester at our university.

And we just realized that some recordings don't have any password inside of it anymore and still asking for the password inside the webex after clicking the "view recording" button (see the attached pictures).

Is there any specific reason why this happened? and how could we solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

7 Replies 7

julsa
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any news about this patch? apparently this problem still there for our moodle (LMS) system.

And just wondering, what is actually the cause of this bug?

Regards
Julius

We've been told the fix has been applied, either 12 or 13 Oct. We've been checking through our recordings and all passwords so far have been restored. We're using D2L.

No information has been provided to us on what the actual issue/bug was

Regards
Roray

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Did you try clicking on the Copy icon in the 1st screen and then pasting it in the password field on the 2nd screen?

Response Signature

Hello Kathy

Yes I tried that already. But nothing is copied from the first screen, it's empty.

Thanks for the hint tho

Regards

Julius

Our team is addressing this issue; we are targeting to make the fix available by end of this week.

I have a TAC case open regarding this very issue, great to see your response as I haven't had that as an update yet via the case, I've just been sending through more and more examples

Thank you for your reply!

Can you inform us, if the issue is already fixed?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.