cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

see all the pupils during screen sharing

nicovon
Level 1
Level 1

Is there the possibility for the teacher to share the screen to the pupils, but at the same time, to be able to see all the pupils with a grid layout, full screen? Please show me all the possibilities, even using a second monitor, or an additional tablet etc.

1 Reply 1

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @nicovon, I just tried a test out out and this is working for me when I share a screen or application.

We're currently running Webex version 40.12.5.14

I used two monitors

After starting sharing I am able to expand the size of the small video window right up to full screen of my second monitor. The initial layout of this video window appears to be linked to what layout was being used prior to the share beginning. You do have the ability to change the layout (top right of the video window) once sharing so it's not something that has to be done prior to the share being activated. In my case I was originally on grid view although I have tested the other layouts now as well. With the video window in it's smallest size it will show a 2x2 grid and as you expand the size of the window the grid size increases.

If you need screenshots or any more info let me know.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.