cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sharing Multiple Webex Recordings in One Step

bargerb
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to share ALL of my Webex Recordings (3 - 10 recordings) for a single Teaching Unit in one step.  Is this possible or must I download the links for every recording individually?  I have 9 Units with 3-10 recordings per Unit. This would take forever if I have to do this individually.

2 Replies 2

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is there a reason you prefer to download the recordings and upload them? Will you be sharing these recordings via your LMS or another way? Generally, our instructors share the recording links so our students can watch them from the cloud recording. They copy the recording link and paste it into the page/module of the unit in the LMS and the students click on the cloud recording link. That way the automatic transcript, which is included for all cloud recordings, is also included. Transcripts are not available if you download/upload the actual recording. This process is much quicker than downloading cloud-based recordings and uploading them to share. 

I have shared links to my recordings via LMS on an individual basis throughout my class. I’ve now been asked to share ALL my videos with a new Teacher so that they may use my videos during Summer School. I would like to be able to share ALL links/passwords for a Full Unit of Videos at one time since there are 9 Units…and up to 10 videos per Unit. I don’t want to copy/paste the link/password one at a time for this new teacher. It would be extremely tedious and time consuming.

Thank you for your reply.