cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Waiting Room Tone/Announcement

kathie.quick
Level 1
Level 1

There are many times where my WebEx room will be open but I am doing other work. When someone is in the waiting room, I don't know it unless I look up every once in a while.  Is there a tone or announcement I can set that will let me know when someone is in the waiting room?

5 Replies 5

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

There is a feature request for this that you can "vote" for.  Please click on the link below to add your support for this:

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-155 

Response Signature

Andy Chen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
  • Webex has a function to notify the host when you visit someone's personal room by clicking a button to send an email to the host.(Your administrator may not have enabled this feature on your site)
  • You can also see that there is a meeting at the top of ALL, and you can hover to see who is in your personal meeting room.
  • You can also configure Preferences for My Personal Room, Allow cohosts for my personal room meetings.

MWood_v2.0
Level 1
Level 1

Our Admins turned on the waiting room feature for all meetings, and now I'm having exactly this same issue. I can't tell you how many times other participants are waiting to join but I don't know it because I am looking at information I'm sharing or writing notes. 

Has anything been done about adding this feature?

dbanderso
Level 5
Level 5

I am also having the same issue.

I am having exactly this problem! Ideally a tone would sound if someone entered the waiting room and I was alone in the webex (your guest has arrived)