cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings Attendance Grading

Renata.Courey
Level 1
Level 1

I copied last semester's lessons to this semester in Blackboard. Last semester I used Webex Meetings Attendance Grading. I have decided not to use it this semester. I cannot remove it from the place where students view their grades. I don't know if I need to approach it from Blackboard or from Webex. 

2 Replies 2

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is it a new shell/module for this semester or is it the same one as you used for last semester? If it's the same one then it will more than likely be related to not being able to disable the grading feature. A way to check would be to see if grading is turned on when you are in the Webex > Setup area for the shell/module.

This is the message which displays when turning grading on and near the end it mentions it can't be disabled once enabled.

Confirm Attendance Grading

Enabling grading for Webex creates an assignment and automatically assigns a grade to every student based on their attendance to all Webex sessions that are scheduled within this course. The student must join via the Webex Education Connector Upcoming Courses Menu using the Desktop Client in order for their attendance to be recorded and calculated in the grade. This feature works well only for online-only, synchronous courses, and when you are not scheduling test Webex Meetings.
Once enabled, the grading feature cannot be disabled. Are you sure you would like to enable?

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

It sounds like this is appearing in your Blackboard LMS so I would recommend you contact Blackboard for support. 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.