Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Class Room in Webex 2.0 - PowerPoint Presenter view

Hi all,

i'm new in the Community, and i use Webex since year. Here in the school we are with a Webex 2.0 configuration : so when you arrive in the class room you connect to the device of this class and start Webex meeting. In those Class you have two screens , one for presentation and one for participants, all microphones and sound are managed by Webex Cisco.

In a Power point presenter mode i cannot share on my computer the PowerPoint with the notes and on the screen the Presenter view for the Students.

Do you have an idea about that , before this special Cisco Webex 2.0 config , i can share a second screen (like screen 2) , but now not.

Any ideas will be appreciated...

Thanks 

Christian

1 Reply 1

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ChristianSTEINER04896 , just trying to better understand your setup... How are you sharing your presentation: are you using wireless sharing (via the Webex app) or are you connecting a HDMI cable to your laptop?
From my experience, if you want to have the slides with your notes on the screen of your laptop and only the slides on the external screen, then you need to use a HDMI cable.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.