cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how can i track participants attendance in webex meeting?

courses
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The host/owner of the room can login to their webex portal (companyname.webex.com) and in the upper right corner, click on their name then select "My Reports" and the "Usage Reports."  Set the date range needed and all meetings they held will be displayed.  When they click on the name they will get a report of everyone that attended the meeting and it can be exported.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

RobertLaw
Level 1
Level 1

Tracking is main thing when you are teacher. Before webex i was a user of letracking , they also best for all type of tracking including shipment tracking but now webex is my last love.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The host/owner of the room can login to their webex portal (companyname.webex.com) and in the upper right corner, click on their name then select "My Reports" and the "Usage Reports."  Set the date range needed and all meetings they held will be displayed.  When they click on the name they will get a report of everyone that attended the meeting and it can be exported.

Response Signature

This is what I get when I try to run the attendance report.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Your report shows you're asking for reports from 2020.  It's only available for reports back to 3 months.  Sorry about the late reply so I hope you figured this out earlier.

Response Signature

Thank you! i'll try