cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting not found. It may be over or cancelled.

Rita9741
Level 1
Level 1

Webex teams notify the host of the scheduled meeting to start it, but when "Start meeting" is clicked inside Webex teams the error "Meeting not found. It may be over or cancelled" popup, switching and starting the same meeting from Webex meetings app it's working normally. 

Any possibility that this error might be a bug in webex teams? 

5 Replies 5

ktwong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How was the meeting scheduled? It is also helpful if you could attach a screenshot of this "Start Meeting" button along with the error.

Response Signature

The meeting was scheduled from outlook calendar, the button to join the meeting looks normal once clicked I get this error in the screenshot

I have been trying for several months to cancel my subscription. The is an auto-renewal that says, Renew on the date it give to move to unpaid. It keeps saying each month a cancel data and a auto renewal date. It give the impression it will cancel and there is no option to cancel as it is set to a cancel date for the same time of the renewal date. Each month I check the charge is there. What a scam. Cisco is trying very hard to keep people canceling as it ti not made easy. The harder the cancellation process is the more monthly income the are able to grab, This is a scam. Does, the technology work is, but to scam people over powers the need for the technology. SCAM SCAM SCAM from my perspective. They SCAM you out of your money because they are not able to keep you without locking the cancellation process. Keep them trying to get out is there idea of a profitable business. It is only time and this business will be in a museum. and people saying Remember that company Cisco, Yeah , they used to scam people to get out of there subscription. CANCELLATION SCAMMERS. This is my first board, I will be coming and pasting this to every message board I can find until my subscription is canceled. And if I was you, I would do the same. They will get the message. 1 of 100.

Do you have a SIP URI in the meeting invite? If not, that's likely the reason for the error as joining meeting on Teams requires a SIP URI. Make sure your Webex account has "Collaboration Meeting Room" enabled in your user settings.

If you have a SIP URI in the invite, then I would suggest to contact TAC to look further.

Response Signature