cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[Suggestion] Custom Reactions for Cisco Webex Teams

palcantara1
Level 1
Level 1

We have several folks using Webex Teams in our environment that loves customization. It would be a good addition to the value of Cisco Webex Teams if we could allow administrators to create custom reactions.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @palcantara1 ,

Welcome to the Webex Community. Glad to have you here!

Thanks for posting your suggestion! This product idea has been submitted previously in our User Community Feedback Portal. You can add your vote to it here - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-943

Ideas in the User Community Feedback Portal go straight to our Product team, and you add emphasis to the need by adding your vote to it. With your vote, you will also receive live updates when/if the status of the idea changes. Feel free to send this idea to your team and have them vote for it as well! Good luck to you, my friend!

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daryl P
Level 1
Level 1

How is this solved?  I see no solution posted on how you can add a custom reaction.  Like and OK reaction or a checkmark.

I would take this one step further and have the WebEx Teams Development Team add more reactions than the very few that are available, especially those aligned with business reactions as I stated like an OK or Checkmark to signify something is done.  The Like doesn't convey that.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @palcantara1 ,

Welcome to the Webex Community. Glad to have you here!

Thanks for posting your suggestion! This product idea has been submitted previously in our User Community Feedback Portal. You can add your vote to it here - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-943

Ideas in the User Community Feedback Portal go straight to our Product team, and you add emphasis to the need by adding your vote to it. With your vote, you will also receive live updates when/if the status of the idea changes. Feel free to send this idea to your team and have them vote for it as well! Good luck to you, my friend!

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.