Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to stream live if facebook group privacy setting is private

rubaiyyaat
Level 1
Level 1

Problem 1

I have a private group (Bangladesh cyber security community) in facebook and we like to stream our webex meeting for members. We have added WebEx app from Group settings. Now when I try to connect from Webex (click on Start live streaming and connect to facebook), it does not show any private groups in the list. I can stream to any other groups that are public and share live

Now is there any workout how we can stream live to private facebook groups from webex?

Problem 2

I have a public group (CSE96 SUST) in facebook and we like to stream our webex meeting for members. We have added WebEx app from Group settings. Now when I try to connect from Webex (click on Start live streaming and connect to facebook), it does not show this groups in the list, even though it's public! I can stream to any other groups that are public and share live. Tried add/remove apps multiple times from the Group, but no luck! What could be possible issue?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.