Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow Keyboard & Mouse control to provide support through Webex

PPhot
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way to allow Keyboard & Mouse control to provide support through new Webex app.

I know this can be done in Webex Meetings app but not in Webex.

Also in Webex Meetings is there a way to assign admin privileges to the remote control requestor?

2 Accepted Solutions

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Unfortunately, remote desktop control is not available yet in the Webex app.

It is particularly frustrating because Cisco had announced this feature would be available in the Oct 2020 update, then pulled it off the list a few days before the release. There has been no updates on it since then. This is a much needed feature for many. Maybe @Cole Callahan can reach out to a product manager to provide additional insight?

View solution in original post

Hi @Wade H. ,

I was able to talk to our product team and they mentioned "It is planned for Q2"

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

PPhot
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you both!

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Unfortunately, remote desktop control is not available yet in the Webex app.

It is particularly frustrating because Cisco had announced this feature would be available in the Oct 2020 update, then pulled it off the list a few days before the release. There has been no updates on it since then. This is a much needed feature for many. Maybe @Cole Callahan can reach out to a product manager to provide additional insight?

Hi @Wade H. ,

I was able to talk to our product team and they mentioned "It is planned for Q2"

Response Signature

Hi @Wade H. ,

Thanks for including me in this thread. I can absolutely check on this for you and keep you updated. Stay tuned!

Response Signature

Thank you for your answer Wade.

How about assigning administrative privileges while using Webex Meetings apps?

Do you know if that is possible?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.