cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

As an organizer, I want to remove start en end of a meeting recording

rs36482
Level 1
Level 1

When I have recorded a meeting, I receive a link to the recording that allows me to edit some properties.

I would like to be able to remove some time from either the start or the end of the recording, or both.

As an example, I may have started the recording too early and it includes some irrelevant chatting. Or, I may have forgotten to stop recording and a participant had the meeting still open for minutes after everyone else had left.

I would like to be able to edit this for anyone who wants to view the recording.

Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
When you have opened the recording as the host, there’s a “gear” button, if you click that, there’s an option to “Edit Playback Recording”, this allows you to trim the front and back of the recording I believe.

Is this what you are looking for?

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
When you have opened the recording as the host, there’s a “gear” button, if you click that, there’s an option to “Edit Playback Recording”, this allows you to trim the front and back of the recording I believe.

Is this what you are looking for?
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.