Webex Meetings and Webex App

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Register for WebexOne, the premier digital collaboration conference!

December 8-9, 2020  webexone.com   Join us for an immersive experience exploring the power and magic of collaboration. Enjoy two full days of conversations with thought leaders, luminaries, celebrity appearances, technology partners, and Ci...

introbanner.png speakers.png

Resolved! Lync URI vs SIP URI

Does anyone know why some sites(free) send out Lync URI for skype for business and others give the format <meeting number>@webex.com to dial in with skype in the invitation email ? 1st is one for paid users(Left one), 2nd one is for free usersJust cu...

290864c7-8dbc-4570-adfb-31461dc34406.PNG 54a268cc-6b46-4e3a-8c44-08c7439e0763.PNG
MdotQ by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Webex Meetings Record Audio While On Mute While The Session Is Being Recorded

I was in a meeting that was being recorded. After a while, everyone and the host left the meeting and i naturally became the host since the meeting was still on. And I don't know if it was still recording or not, but the red recording icon was still ...

idkwhat by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Video Recording - bad sound -

Hi.We have now been useing the webex for some months, and this week I needed to record a meeting. THAT WAS EASY but...recording were = localfile output format is = MP4 When playing the recorded file, the video is fine, but on the sound file there is...

DavidMT by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Attendee unable to be assigned to Breakout. Win10 / Meetings 40.10.9.13

I've looked over the help page and don't see any limitation that seems to match. Does anyone know what might cause someone's endpoint to not be able to be assigned to a Breakout Session? They did not show up in the assignment (unassigned) section at ...