Views
Helpful
Replies

Breakoutsession not in menu bar

l.goed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I would like to do some beakoutsessions, but I don´t have it in my menu bar. What should I do? I do have a pay account. 

Thank you for the help.

Kind regards

6 Replies 6

jarshad
Level 1
Level 1

Are you an admin for this Webex Site? It's possible that Breakout Sessions have been disabled from Control Hub for your org. If this works from the same PC, same App, but a free account, then this is likely the case.

Ramon G.
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Are you meaning you dont see the option to enable the breakout session at 'scheduling time'? 

Regards,

Hello, thank you for your answer. 

I mean in general. Normaly there should be "breakout session" in the menubar, but I don´t have it any options. If my co-worker us sign with his account (free account) with the same desltop-App he has it. 

Do you know what the problem can be?

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards

Webex 1.pngWebex 2.png

Hi and thanks for details. 

Can you verify if joining via web browser you still dont have the option? If not then I would suggest to open a case with TAC. Having the newest version you should definitely have to have breakout session option. I tested with paid and trail accounts and it is always there. 

Regards. 

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So you don't even see the option to enable the breakout session on the top menu? The only requirement I see is the version 40.9, and you need to have host or cohost role to be able to see the breakout session menu, you then need to enable it first, then you can start assigning the rooms.

Hello, thank you for your answer. 

Yes, I even can´t see the option to enable the breakout session on the top menu bar (or even the three Points on the side, it is anywhere to find).Webex 1.pngWebex 2.png

I looked up and I have the newest update and yes I am the host.
If my co-worker want to sign with his account (free account) with the same desltop-App on my notebook, he has it. 

Do you know what the problem can be?

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.