cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can multiple attendees share their screens at the same time?

twila.brent
Level 1
Level 1

Does Webex support multiple meeting attendee sharing their screens simultaneously?  If yes, any insight regarding how-to is appreciated.  Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @twila.brent,

In Webex, at a time only one presenter is allowed to share the screen. As soon as second presenter tries to share the screen , it will display the warning message as "<Presenter-1> will stop sharing content as soon as you start sharing."

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

Does Webex support multiple meeting attendee sharing their screens simultaneously? only one persons can share the screen.  

There is a feature request opened with status FUTURE CONSIDERATION. 

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-3729

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

twila.brent
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone.  I often assist multiple attendees with laptop upgrades and it would be great it they could all share so I can monitor additional screens/processes. 

Does Webex support multiple meeting attendee sharing their screens simultaneously? only one persons can share the screen.  

There is a feature request opened with status FUTURE CONSIDERATION. 

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-3729

Response Signature

Thank you!

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @twila.brent,

In Webex, at a time only one presenter is allowed to share the screen. As soon as second presenter tries to share the screen , it will display the warning message as "<Presenter-1> will stop sharing content as soon as you start sharing."

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.