Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't see other participants when on video

Ben.Herbert
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've been having some issues with my video quality when using WebEx through my company VDI so thought I would try from my W10 desktop. The good news is my video quality is great now, the bad news is I can't see other participants. I've attached a screenshot of what I see, I can make out maybe 20% of the screen....

I've had my IT team on the phone who replicated on their own personal desktop and didn't experience the same issue so it would appear to be a problem specific to my machine.

Can anyone shed any light on how to fix this? I'm using version 45.1.5.10 of the WebEx meeting App.

1 Accepted Solution

Do you have an Nvidia graphics card? If so, try to change the main setting under the 3D Graphics section in the NVidia settings panel to prefer emphasizing "performance".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Do you have an Nvidia graphics card? If so, try to change the main setting under the 3D Graphics section in the NVidia settings panel to prefer emphasizing "performance".

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Ben.Herbert 

the most common and usually useful hints in this forum are:

- graphics driver Update

- disable hardware acceleration (option only available in Webex-Meetings, not (yet?) in Webex(-Teams)).

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.